Friday, September 26, 2008












Decameron
Cartagena
Colombia



R:
Good
evening,
how can I help you?



T:
Good evening, yes, please, I would like information about the
services offered at this hotel….



R:
Certainly,
here at Decameron of Cartagena, all our
comfortable
rooms have ocean
views;
this is the perfect destination for fun by day, and exciting
nightlife. All is inclusive.



T:
Oh….. what does “all inclusive” mean? Can
you explain please?



R:
All Inclusive
means that the following is included:




  • Breakfast, lunch, and
    dinner buffets



  • A-la-carte dinners



  • Snacks



  • Domestic and imported
    drinks



  • Daily organized
    activities



  • Water
    sports



  • Scuba diving
    classes in the pool



  • Beach towels



  • Nightly shows



  • Kids activities




We
have 5 excellent restaurants with great international food.




  • Alibech’s:
    first floor of the hotel, big
    juicy
    steaks
    with
    views
    of the ocean.



  • Bocaccio:
    the ambiance and Italian
    cuisine
    are excellent.



  • Galeotto:
    o
    n the 23rd floor, has a spectacular panoramic view of the old
    city and the bay of Cartagena, it’s good to enjoy our
    delicious seafood.



  • Ciaccos:
    offers a varied buffet next to the hotel’s swimming pool.




My
favorite
is:




  • Restaurant
    San Pedro:
    located outside of the hotel, in the old city. This
    restored building combines a
    hip,
    modern feel inside with the
    antique
    splendor
    of San Pedro square. The menu features sushi, and international
    fusion
    dishes. It’s great because we take you there and bring you
    back.




T:
oh I see…. Really at what time can I go to San Pedro?



R: At night we have a
transport every 20 minutes. I will be happy to reserve you a seat.



T: And what about
bars……



R:
We have 3 Bars, and a spectacular
Discotheque.



T: What about
activities?


R:
Decameron activities and tours have an additional cost. You can
enjoy a dance show or see the historical monuments or practice diving
in the coral reefs of Baru and the Rosarios Islands. In BARU
PORTONAITO BEACH
CLUB you will enjoy a day of sun on the Lola yacht.
Upon arrival, enjoy the different sports, beach volleyball, aerobics,
and delicious snacks.



T: How much is that
tour?



R:
It’s about $16 dollars per person plus taxes.



T: Hmmm…. I
really am thinking about it…..



R:
Also….
we have

o
ther
Services like our tour desk where we can help you get money exchange,
infirmary, free local calls and international calls, faxes and
internet. Are you traveling alone? I ask because we have excellent
honeymoon, family, and anniversary packages. Can I make a reservation
for you?



T: Well…. sounds
interesting. Yes, please make a reservation for my family. I have my
husband and three children.


R: Name
please?



When will your family
arrive?



How many days?



Cash or credit card?






Okay
Mrs. ______________ that will be $129 dollars per person and the
total is 5 X times for a total of $945. Anything else?







If
you need more help, please visit us the
Explorer
desk from 8 to 5 pm Monday to Sunday.





T:
Thank you very much. You are very kind.





R:
Welcome to Cartagena Decameron, always at your service. Have a nice
vacation.





T:
What’s your name?





R:
My name is _________________, anything you need please let me know.





T:
Great, Thank you _______________ Bye.















No comments: